Tuesday, July 5

Some of my favorite "splurges"

Bare Escentuals "Faux Tan"
Even if you aren't a fan of fake tanner, you still need to give this a try! Tanning is SO bad for you, please don't do it! Use this stuff instead! It's amazing! It doesn't smell bad, it doesn't leave streaks, it makes you TAN and not orange! Awesome!
Biolage Conditioning Balm!
LOVE!

Mac Fluidline Eye Liner Gel
Stays on all day, doesn't smudge and looks great!
California Tan Total Immersion
Haha, this is from back when I worked at a tanning salon...but I STILL use this lotion as a moisturizer even though I don't tan. I love it!

Smashbox O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss
This stuff is so cool! It goes on clear and then "reacts" with the skin on your lips to transform into your own "custom" shade of pink. 

Beyond the Zone Pro Formula Turn Up The Heat
I spray this into my hair after I shower and it smells SO good and makes my hair much easier to brush and much shinier and silkier. I love it. Especially the smell! 


------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Agree with every.single.one.

Maddy said...

i love posts like this!! i love turn up the heat and you reminded me that i need to go buy some more - and now i want to try all the other stuff! :)

Amy and Andrew said...

haha maddy i totally agree!!! I am like going to print it out and buy them. i NEEEED a self tanner! I am so albino. I have heard to watch for heavy parabens and stinky ones so ill have to give it a try!!!!! by the way ash my bloggity is private now, send me your email and ill send ya the invite! You look so so beautiful!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)