Wednesday, July 6

Things I Miss About Utah

Never, ever, ever, ever in my LIFE would I think that I would miss Utah. Moving to a new place, no matter how GREAT that new place is, there are ALWAYS things you miss about your old "home." I lived in Utah for 5 years and there are definitely things there that I have missed since moving to San Francisco! Most of them have to do with food - my first love. :)

Zupas
What I would give for Wisconsin Cauliflower soup with a Nuts About Berries salad. Delish!
Grandma Sycamore's Bread
Oh. My. Delicious. I had Kaitlyn bring me out 2 loaves when she came out and one is already gone. 

The Mountains
I never know which way I am going out here in California! I need the mountains to orient me! How do you know which way is east or west without mountains? :)

Smith's
SO CHEAP.

Noodles and Co.
I could eat here every day. There isn't a noodles anywhere near me here. Boo

J Dawgs
Delicious hot dogs for a great price. Love.

Slab Pizza
Again, I could eat here every day! I LOVE the pizza at Slab. I love, love, love it! Please come to San Francisco, Slab! 
Kaitlyn
Need I say more? I miss this girl the most-est-est. 

------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

I never thought I'd miss Utah either! But here I am sitting in the humid VA weather, and I miss it like crazy. I even miss my studio apartment that cost $395 a month... 6 years in a place can really do things to you.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)