Wednesday, November 16

To all the Moms

Tonight I was looking through pictures of me as a baby and I noticed a trend. 
I saw several pictures of me with my dad, several with my grandparents and my aunts.
I found only a couple pictures of baby me with my mom. 

So to all the moms who selflessly snap pictures of their babies in everyone's arms but their own...

Please take pictures with your babies.
Take pictures with your children.
Take pictures WITH your family. 
Put the camera in someone else's hand and say, "Will you take a picture of me with my baby?"
Take the time to be IN the pictures. 

Don't worry if you still have 15 pounds to lose.
Don't worry if you didn't put on make up that morning.
Don't worry if your hair isn't done.

Because someday your children will want to see those pictures of you.
They will not notice the imperfections you think are outstanding.
They will think you are nothing but beautiful.
They will search and search for pictures of their mom holding them and kissing their cheeks.
They will want to see you loving them as babies.
They will cherish those precious captured moments.

Please don't just be the person behind the camera. 
Take pictures with your babies. :)


I DO cherish those pictures of me and my mom.
Thank you Mom, for taking pictures with me. :)

1 comment:

Bryson said...

Good post babe. :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)