Monday, November 14

Sleep!?

Ava slept for 8 hours last night!! 
Then she woke up, ate for 15 minutes and went back to sleep for 4 more hours! 

12 hours of sleep?? Yes please!! 

I kept waking up and making sure she was breathing.

When we both woke up for good, this is how we felt:

I called my dad, emailed a friend and looked it up online just to make sure it's "normal" and okay for my 6 1/2 week old baby to sleep for so long! haha

Unanimously, everyone reassured me and said, "Enjoy it!"
It must be her 6 week growth spurt - she's growing, growing, growing! :) :)
I guess while they sleep, they grow.

Ava has always been a great sleeper, which I have always been thankful for. 
But, it just keeps getting better. 
(knock on wood)

Whenever I feel tired or overwhelmed, I have to remind myself how LUCKY I am because Ava really is a great baby! 

I am VERY thankful and LOVE my sweet, sweet, sweet baby girl. :)

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Oh hooray! I'm so happy for you, but also SO jealous!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)