Monday, November 7

Who does she look like??

I have no idea who Ava looks like! Some people say she looks like Bryson, some people have said she looks like my brother, Jayson. No one thinks she looks anything like me.

Before I had Ava, my dad sent me some pictures of me when I was a baby. I went through them at the time, wondering what she would look like and then I put them away. Well, I pulled them out again and looked through them and realized that MAYBE Ava looks a little bit like I did when I was her age. A little bit?? I don't know. 

But there's the same hair at least. My baby hair eventually turned blonde and stayed blonde until I was a toddler and then turned brown again. 

Here are some pictures of me when I was a baby: 
(Keep in mind, I was 9 lbs, 8 oz when I was born - so I never looked like a tiny newborn haha)

Haha I LOVE my dad in this picture. Must have been a rough night. :) Sorry Dad! 
I love looking at the stuff in the background - wallpaper and all. :) Ohh the 80's. :)

My blessing day with Nam, my dad and Nampa. 
My grandma, Nam, made my blessing dress and she is making Ava's dress, too! :)
Haha, just lounging. Check out that swing in the background. :)
Long and lean, just like Ava. 
I don't have any baby pictures of Bryson...maybe I will get some when we go home for Christmas. :) 

It will be interesting to watch her grow and see if she starts to look like either of us. 

What do you think??

2 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

Those are great pictures!! I love them all. I think Ava does look like you a little bit and you were one adorable baby! :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I think you still look like yourself! Also, I think Ava looks like your brother (only she looks like a girl...if that makes sense), or at least she did in the 1 month pictures.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)