Tuesday, November 15

We are family!

Granny, Ava and Me
Papa, Granny, Me and Auntie with Ava (looking a little out of it haha)
Yaay!

Just when I was feeling so lonely, my family came to town!

It was perfect timing!

My mom's family...all the way from Virginia!
Auntie, Karkar, Granny and Papa!

These are the people who watched me grow up.
These are the people who changed my diapers, dressed me up as a baby and stuffed me into a Christmas stocking.
They sent me cards on every holiday stuffed with two-dollar bills and confetti, and sent packages on every birthday full of candy and ribbons.

They've cheered me on at piano recitals, birthday parties, graduations.
They've helped me through some of the hardest times of my life.

These people loved me from the very, very beginning.


There is NOTHING better than family! 
Family...the people you can just be yourself around: laugh, joke, smile, and cry. 

I have loved spending time with them and have adored watching them fall in love with my sweet baby Ava. She has charmed them with her many smiles and baby coos. 

I have loved watching these same people who loved me as a baby love MY baby. 

"Great" Granny and "Great" Papa :)
Auntie :) 
Granny, Kar, Me and Auntie
VERY smiley baby (as always) :)


Auntie, me, Granny, Papa and Kar (holding Ava)
Ava slept SO well in Auntie's arms! 
Ava and Auntie :)
Thankfully, we still have 2 more days to spend together!! 
I am already SO sad about the idea of them leaving and going back to the other side of the country! 
Virginia is definitely TOO far away!

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

What part of Virginia? That's where we are right now too.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)