Sunday, June 17

Dada

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for playing with me.
Thank you for throwing me up in the air so high I feel like I am flying.
Thank you for taking me swimming.
Thank you for letting me sleep next to you when I am teething and wake up in the middle of the night.
Thank you for reading me stories in your funny kid voice.
Thank you for singing to me while I take a bath every night.
Thank you for letting me climb all over you like a human jungle gym.
Thank you for loving me instantly - from the moment you saw me.
Thank you for being my daddy. 
Happy "Dada's" Day! :)

Love, 
Ava
IMG_4176 copy 2


-------------------------
This video is so funny. 
No, she doesn't know what "dada" means,
but she has started learning how to mimic me when I say dada or baba or something like that. 
And of course on Father's Day, I caught this on video. 
Perfection.

1 comment:

jenni said...

Oh my goodness Ashley, your "Dear Daddy" made me teary! So sweet!
Jenni Shirley (Jeff's cousin)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)