Tuesday, June 26

Fire in Colorado Springs

I feel so sick and heartbroken. This fire in Colorado springs is ravaging the mountains where I grew up with no relief in sight. The fire is still 0% contained and spreading fast. I pray they contain this fire soon and my thoughts and prayers are with those who are fighting this fire, and those who have been evacuated. This is terrifying and sad beyond words.

These pictures from the Denver Post are horrifying. 

I took all these pictures off of Facebook and google images. 

Click this link to watch the coverage live. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)