Friday, June 29

Stuck!

This is a common theme these days in our household. 
I use chairs and tubs and whatever else I can find to block off certain areas to keep Ava "contained."
So that means, Ava's day is spent entirely just trying to escape. 
She wedges herself into every nook and cranny...
and then realizes that she is, in fact, stuck.
Which makes her very, very sad.

"Help! Help!"

But does she ever let it get her down for long? Of course not.
There are more important things to do and see.
Two seconds after a dramatic meltdown, she's off again. 
Off to implement her next escape plan that has been brewing in her head all morning.
(Which usually includes booking it to the bathroom as quickly as possible.)

Have I mentioned how much I love this little babe?
Runny nose and all. :)

I feel like I have said this with every month that's passed...
...but this truly is the cutest age yet. 

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love those pictures. The best part is that when she got stuck, you ran for the camera. haha I think every parent does the same thing - I know I do!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)