Thursday, June 21

Videos {June #1}

Ava loves stories! She giggles and smiles the entire time I am reading her a book. If you watch closely, you can see that she even turns the pages herself. 

Ava's a great escape artist. 

Bryson thinks I should be so embarrassed of this video, but how cute that she thought this was funny?

My girl loves giving sloppy kisses.

Ava is lucky that she has a "fun" dad. :) One time we were at our favorite ice cream place in Berkeley and he handed Ava the last little bit of his ice cream cone for a couple minutes. Needless to say, she was in HEAVEN. She definitely was a "natural" chowing down on that ice cream.
*Disclaimer: No, she hadn't had ice cream before. No, we haven't fed Ava ice cream since. Yes, I know I probably shouldn't ever feed my baby ice cream. BUT here's the video anyway. 

Ava made a mess. The first of many, I'm sure.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)