Thursday, June 21

This is scaring me a little bit. 
Actually a lot.
Ava has been pulling herself up to stand up...
...and then she lets go and she is standing there...all by herself.
Or she will stand up without holding onto anything.
And sometimes she will take a step...and sometimes two.
And then she plops down. (phew!)

BUT come on!
She just learned how to crawl - I am NOT ready for anything else quite yet.
Not now or any time soon. 


But on the other hand, she does look cute!
And I can tell she is so proud, as she stands there focusing...balancing.


Of course, I know it will be a long time until she is actually walking,
but it's crazy to get little glimpses of what is to come.

I took this video as I was typing this post to give you a little idea of what I mean.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)