Thursday, October 18

20 weeks (almost)

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday where they check for everything and really pay attention to areas like the heart, brain, liver, stomach, etc. Everything looks great, and we have a healthy baby boy with all the necessary bits and pieces. :) He is measuring exactly 19 weeks, 3 days (which is exactly what I am). 

He is extremely wiggly and I feel him moving CONSTANTLY much more than I felt Ava moving this early! I have even felt him kicking several times from the outside. 

Anyway, I have gained zero pounds overall, which means I am down a pound from my last appointment 5 weeks ago. This is a complete and total shock to me considering last time my doctor told me to eat more and I have been following her orders strictly and eating any and everything I want. I was convinced I would step on the scale and have gained at least 5 or 6 pounds. Well, I guess that means I can keep eating all the ice cream I want, right. ;)

That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)