Wednesday, October 10

My sweet girl

I feel like I say this every month, but I am LOVING this age that Ava is right now!
She is so curious, so sweet and snuggly, so happy and she has this cute little sense of humor. 
She is incredibly social and loves people. 
She is learning things so quickly - and sometimes seems like she learns something new every day. 
She is constantly reaching for anything I am holding so she can hold it herself. 
And she has mastered the art of the point and reach while grunting "Uh, uh, uh" - 
trying so hard to get what she wants as soon as possible. 

To me, she is just beautiful...with her little perfect porcelain skin, dark eyes and blondie hair. 
She has the juiciest lips and beautiful long, dark eyelashes. 

Mostly I love that she is my little buddy - my constant shadow. 
She loves following me around, climbing onto the couch anytime I sit down, or hugging onto my legs while I wash the dishes or make dinner. 
She is truly a sweet, sweet baby girl. 
purple-1
purple-2
purple-3
purple-4
purple9

And speaking of my baby girl, she just woke up from her nap, so I'm off to get her. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)