Friday, October 12

Videos

These are some random videos from the last little while that I found on my phone. Enjoy.

Ava is always SO sleepy on the 5 minute drive home from church (we get out an hour after her naptime). We always try to keep her awake so she will go right to sleep once we get home, but it's always a struggle. Sweet, sleepy girl haha. 

Ava loves climbing all over the couch, which gives me heart attacks constantly. Her pediatrician said "let her fall sometimes so she learns balance and boundaries." I still always watch her very closely and never let her play on the couch alone, but I caught this on camera and thought it was too funny not to share. 

Ava saying "Dad." Or at least trying to. 

Ava has "good" ball handling skills haha. It does look kind of impressive, like she might actually be coordinated unlike her mom. Thank you Bryson for those athletic genes. 

Happy birthday Ava!

Playing with Daddy. 

Touchdown! (Annnnd her shirt is too small haha)



This video makes me laugh. This is how Ava gives kisses - very wet and very sloppy. :)

This is the most random one of them all, I just think she looks cute. She is very snuggly and loves to be on my lap or sitting right next to me 95% of the time when we are home. 


Wow, that's a lot. Sorry for the major overload! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)