Friday, October 26

Family Pictures

I knew that when Kaitlyn was here, I would have to take advantage of her time here and get her to snap a few family pictures of us before I start looking more pregnant. A few last pictures of just the "three of us" - even though it's more like the "three and a half of us" now. :) So, Kaitlyn snapped away and then I edited to my heart's content. :) Ava was NOT cooperating at all during this photo shoot and basically wanted to do everything except smile or sit still for a picture. But at least we got a few of her looking in the general direction of the camera haha. Because Ava is such a wiggly little girl I went into this thinking, "If I even get just ONE picture, I will be happy!" They turned out just as I envisioned and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Kait! :)
IMG_5973
IMG_5967flare
Untitled-1

IMG_6008 IMG_6013

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love family pictures! I was also secretly very glad when I saw that Ava wasn't her normal smiley self because it makes me feel better about Sophia being somber in every. single. family picture shoot we do.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)