Thursday, November 15

Ava's First Year Video

I made this video last night after many months of stressing out over the thought of doing it.
The thought of going through our seemingly hundreds of videos of Ava and making it into one video was very overwhelming. 
But then I just told myself I would make the video the length of 2 songs and be done with it. 
I still have hopes of putting all those videos of Ava's first year on a DVD or something so someday she can pull it out and watch the videos and laugh like I did with the videos of me as a kid.
But this is what I have for now. 
I was going to label the "first smile," "first laugh," "first time rolling over" ... but I figured it was kind of obvious. :)


You should have seen me laying in bed last night making this video with tears streaming down my cheeks. 
This beautiful, sweet baby girl definitely has my heart. 


And as cliche as it sounds...this year has gone by way too fast. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

my pregnant hormones got to me and I even got choked up watching this! I LOVE IT.. i am jealous you caught so many things on video. Thats great.. this is the best idea ever. I may have to copy you to some extent with all that I have. You inspired me to capture everything better. I shall invest in a video camera i suppose. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)