Thursday, November 8

My little trick pony

Sometimes I feel like Ava is my little or parrot or something. 
I just ask her to do things and then get so excited and praise her when she does them correctly.
Everywhere we go, I want to show people her tricks and I beam when they "ooh" and "aww" over how well she performs. 
The only difference is, I don't reward her with treats...just high-fives and smiles and lots of "good girl!"s

Wow...am I first time mom or what?

And on another note...
Ava has slowly been getting more teeth.
She only had two tiny teeth from age 6 months to 12 months.
Then BAM, 12 months hit and she got 4 molars and 2 front top teeth and 2 more are coming in. 
She also HATES more than anything in the world when I try to lift up her lips or open her mouth to try to see her teeth. 
BUT, I was finally able to capture on video a couple of her new shiny teeth. 
Cute, cute, cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)