Saturday, November 17

Pregnancy update: {24 weeks}


I haven't done one of these in a long time...so here goes. :)

This is a picture of me a week ago at 23 weeks.

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 pounds
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, just have to get up a lot and use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Just feeling him move all the time. :)
Have you told family and friends: Yessir
Movement: Feel him moving ALL of the time! Very active!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I just eat a LOT!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sickness is gone for the most part!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: No (feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm...I don't know. 
Milestones: Baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of his are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is he is brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now his locks are white since there's no pigment yet.


Here I am 24 weeks pregnant with baby boy:
(please ignore my horribly dirty bathroom mirror) :)

To compare, here is me 23 and 25 weeks pregnant with Ava:

It is so weird to think that I am already 24 weeks. At this time last pregnancy, I felt SO pregnant. This time around, I still feel very "newly" pregnant and I feel like I still have so much time before he comes. But I have a feeling it will go by faster than I am thinking! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)