Tuesday, November 20

Videos (of Ava, who else?)

Here are the most recent videos from my phone:

Ava wrestling with Bryson.

She now will yank the fork out of my hand and only wants to feed herself. I need to go to the store and buy some toddler silverware...

Ava lifting the 15 pound weight...haha jk it's a 5 pound weight. But still...pretty heavy for a 1 year old. 

Ava "talks" and signs all day long. She runs up to me carrying my boots or Bryson's shoes saying "shees, shees, shees." Or she will look at me seriously and say "ca ca" (cracker) or "sheese" (cheese) and then run to the kitchen. She says "tay tay" (thank you) to all the clerks as we are checking out at the grocery store and says "hi" to every. single. person she comes in contact with. She says her little words all the time...except of course when I pull out the camera and ask her on cue "Ava, say...." Then she completely ignores me. So these next videos are the best I could do. 
Some of Ava's "words" ... apple, which sounds like appie, cracker which sounds like ca ca, cheese or "sheese." 


1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Love these! She does such a good job with that fork! In the one where she's lifting the weight, I love how it pulls her shirt up and it shows her biig tummy :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)