Thursday, March 15

Too many

I tell myself every day, "Stop taking so many pictures!"
I realize people probably think I am so,ooo,ooo (that's 10 million so's) annoying and roll their eyes when I add yet another picture.
I try. 
I try soo hard to resist taking pictures of my baby. 
But it's just.so.hard!
I just love her SO much, I want to cherish every single moment.
Because she is changing constantly.
Changing before my very eyes!
I swear some mornings I go in to her room and there is a whole new baby in her crib, staring up at me.
Smiling at me.
An older baby snuck into my itty-bitty newborn's crib in the middle of the night.
Where did she come from?
How do I already have a 5 1/2 month old?
How do I already have baby that laughs and smiles and sits and rolls and eats "big girl" food?
However we got to this point, I can say with all honesty...I've loved it!
I have loved every stage (ahem, even the sleepless ones) in this journey so far.
I have loved every.single.moment.
Every laugh, every cry. 
Every outfit in the next size up.
Every bath, every new noise.
Every time she lets out her sweet little sigh that just melts my heart.
You have a child your whole life, but a baby for only one year. 
So, for that reason...I will keep taking pictures. 
:)

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I have been really reminiscent the past couple days too. A friend of mine with a baby the same age has also. It's gotta be all the changes they make at this time in their lives that make us actually realize that our little newborn isn't so newborn anymore!

Unknown said...

Don't stop! Your pictures are so good! And your baby is beautiful! You can never have too many pictures.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)