Wednesday, March 21

Just me and my girl

Ava has been a little fussier than usual today, as if she just can't get comfortable. 
She just wanted me to hold her all day. 
She is chewing on everything (aggressively haha) and it looks like her gums are swollen.
So, she spent the majority of the day cuddled up on me, chewing her teething ring to pieces.

(This is her cuddling with me on the couch. )


Honestly, it could be nothing...
but if I had to guess, I think a tooth might be popping though in the next couple weeks. 
Who knows though.
(Then again, any time she is fussy I blame it on teething haha)


Something I love about Ava is her "permanent smile."
Even when she is having a rough day, all you have to do is smile or talk to her and she will flash you the biggest, sweetest smile. 

I had a moment yesterday when I realized yet again how thankful I am to be her mom.
I was sitting on the floor playing with her when it hit me like a ton of bricks.
She is my daughter.
My sweet, innocent, baby daughter.
I just worry all the time; hoping I am being a good mom, trying to be a better mom.
She deserves the best.
I started bawling right then and there.
And of course, Ava looked up at me and smiled so big.
Saying, "It's okay Mom, I love you."

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

Just the fact that you have those thoughts and are trying to act on them means you're a good mom. =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)