Thursday, March 8

Videos

I know these are probably boring to most people,
but I will post them anyway for all of our family who lives too, too, too far away. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video is of Bryson making Ava laugh. 
I caught this at the very end...
she had been laughing with him much louder and harder earlier, 
but I didn't even think to pull out the camera because I was just enjoying the sweet moment. 
I have NO idea how he does it. 
Honestly, he pretty much can just smile at her and she bursts out in laughter. 
She just thinks her Daddy is the funniest man on the planet. :)
(Don't mind Bryson talking up the new iPad at the end...he is working it) ;)

And if you liked that one, you'll LOVE this one. :)

This is probably one of my favorite videos we've ever taken. :)
Nothing better than a baby laugh!
(Once again...notice it's Bryson making her laugh) ;)

Ava "pinned" Bryson. 
Random, random video...but she looks cute. :)

Ava has become quite the sitter. 
She rarely falls over anymore. 
Good job, baby girl! :)

She doesn't do anything in this video, but I think her eyes look so pretty!
You can also kind of see her new little habit she has of sucking on her bottom lip. 

Well, that's all I have for now.
Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)