Wednesday, March 14

Baby Leg Warmers

I have always thought baby leg warmers are so cute, but I never bought any because they are pretty expensive.
But today when I was at Target, they had about 30 different kinds of knee socks in bright colors and fun patterns for only $2! 
I figured I could make some into little leg warmers. 
So I bought 2 pair, took them home, cut off the feet and voila...baby legs!
They are super soft and great for quick diaper changes
(no pants to take on, off, on, off).
Perfect for lazy days at home.
AND you can use the "foot" part of the sock for yourself if you like ankle socks. :)

I love that she looks like she is plotting something in this picture...
She looks like a little 80's aerobics instructor haha. 
 

They will be GREAT when she starts crawling around to protect her little knees.

And tomorrow I'm going back to buy some more. :)
And you should, too. 
If you want. :)

3 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those!

Elise said...

Genius!!

Once Upon an Equine said...

That is very clever. Ava looks adorable in her "baby legs".

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)