Sunday, March 4

Sweet Saturdays

Today was the most beautiful, warm day!
I love living in California - especially for the weather.
The trees are blossoming, flowers are starting to bloom. 

Today, as usual, my little one made my heart melt.
She is getting so big and becoming so aware of the world around her.
I love just watching her and seeing the wheels turing in her little baby head. 
I love when she furrows her eyebrows as she watches so intently, so closely.
Discovering, thinking, learning. 

I love how quickly she learns. 
One day she's a tiny baby who just lays there.
Then, all of a sudden she can sit up on her own. 
Then, she can roll.
And then, she starts rolling non-stop and reaching for things.

The upcoming months will be so fun to see as she learns even more.
I know as soon as she is mobile, our lives will change drastically.
I have a feeling that might happen sooner than we are ready for.
Or not?
Take your time, baby girl.  



5 comments:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Hey! I just found your blog! Need to hold that sweet Ava again sometime!

Michelle said...

Whoa! How do you and Meredith know each other?? I can't believe how fast Ava is growing either. She seems like such a fun little girl!

Ashley said...

Michelle - Meredith is in my ward in Walnut Creek. :) We teach primary together and our girls were due like 2 days apart. How do you know her?

Michelle said...

Small world! We were in the same freshman ward at BYU. :) I'm glad you guys are friends--you're both great!

Jenni Rollins said...

So sweet - Ava really is adorable! Thanks for posting the video =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)