Friday, March 2

A Girl And Her Hat

I went to H&M today for ONE thing.
Before I walked in, I knew exactly what I was going to get.
And that was it.
Nothing.else.

Well you can't go to H&M with your cute baby girl and not peek at the baby clothes.
So, peek I did. 

And then I came across this little white hat.
And it reminded me of summer.
And I had visions of Ava in her ruffly pink bathing suit wearing this hat at the beach.

And it was only $5. 
Only . five . dollars. 

Needless to say...we left the store with one more thing than originally planned. 

And I don't even regret it. 



1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

what did you buy at h&m? those cute red jeans?????

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)