Wednesday, March 21

Vee dee oh's

Time for yet another video post. 
I know, you are so excited you can hardly stand it.
Well, try to contain yourself.

I really don't even know what these videos are...just some I found on my computer or phone. 
Enjoy. :)

This is me making Ava laugh.
Yes, you saw that right...I can make Ava laugh too. 
To all you unbelievers, watch for yourself. 

For some reason, Ava loves the TAGS on toys more than the actual toy. 
She spends a lot of time examining and tasting every tag she can find. 
Don't ask me why.
(Don't worry, I always keep a close eye on her)

Ava learned that she can make a new noise by scratching the couch. 
It brought her great joy and endless entertainment. 
And by endless, I mean about 10 minutes top haha. 

Ava LOVES looking at herself on the computer when Photo Booth is on. 
She also loves pushing all the keys on the keyboard. 

Good times, good times. :)

2 comments:

Jenni Rollins said...

Ashlynne loves webcams too =) They just think they're so fun to play with!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love baby laugh videos. :) I also love her scratching the couch because recently Sophia realized she could do that too. It is not a very pleasant noise. haha

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)