Thursday, March 1

Sweet Potatoes

One thing I have learned about Ava over the 5 months of her life...
the girl loves to eat.

And she's good at it. (haha)

Never had a problem with breast feeding,
never had a problem drinking from a bottle,
downs formula like it's candy,
and now eats solid food like a champion. 

No wonder she's such a chunk. 



I caught myself smiling when I was picking out baby food at Target.
I was so excited!
It was SO fun for me to feed her sweet potatoes!
It really was the first "NEW" thing that she has ever done in her short baby life.



She was smiling and laughing the entire time.
Then she would open her mouth wide as if to say, "More, more!"




No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)