Tuesday, August 2

33 weeks

Not a great picture...but I'm looking large and in charge. :)
7 weeks to go!


Today I had a doctor's appointment. The doctor said the baby's heartbeat is about 140 bpm (she said at 33 weeks, the normal range is 120-160, so right in the middle). She also gave me some medicine for heartburn/acid reflux, thank goodness! It has become so bad, I can't sleep at night and it makes me throw up constantly! Then, of course, I don't feel like eating anything...ever, because I don't want to watch it come back up haha. So, hopefully this will help! :) I told her about how I am getting nervous about having a 9+ pound baby since I was 9lbs 8oz and Bryson was 9lbs 5oz (or something like that) haha. She said it doesn't look like the baby is measuring big at all at this point and she doesn't think she will be too big. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but holy cow, I would be SO relived to have a 7 or 8 pound baby haha. We will see! There is a  LOT of growing still to be done! Supposedly, a baby at 33 weeks weighs just over 4 pounds...so in the next 7 weeks, baby will grow another 3-4 pounds! DOUBLE her size in the last 7 weeks. Cute to think that those 3-4 pounds make the cute little baby fat rolls and chubby cheeks! :) Nothing cuter than a fat baby! 

------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni Rollins said...

So excited for you! And you look so cute =)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Ha! That's you being 'large and in charge', huh? I think it's funny how HIGH you are carrying her. It's all in one place. I hate it when I'm trying to squuuuueeezze by someone and realize it doesn't work as well as it used to :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)