Wednesday, August 24

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Tonight, Kaitlyn and I made BBQ Chicken Pizza for dinner! It was DELICIOUS! We used Trader Joe's pizza dough (because WHY wouldn't you?? It's cheap, easy and delicious!) and topped it with BBQ chicken, BBQ sauce, red onion, freshly sliced mozzarella cheese and fresh cilantro! Yum yum yum! We washed it down with our FAVORITE drink, Blood Orange Italian Soda. We bought one bottle for each of us - each bottle is 1 liter and yes, we each need our own haha. 



We also made pillows for Kaitlyn's couch and went grocery shopping. I love having my sister here to keep me company throughout the day. I don't even feel like she is visiting...it's just like old times in Provo haha.

Kaitlyn is very good at reminding me that I am "Huuuuuge." haha Today she looked at me and said, "I just don't think you can get ANY bigger!" I said, "I know! But you aren't supposed to say that to a pregnant woman! You're supposed to lie to me and tell me how tiny and skinny I still am." haha

"Huuuuuuuge!"
36 1/2 weeks. 3 1/2 weeks go to!
It's so big, it rests on my legs haha
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and we will see the status of our little girl. My doctor said she would do a quick ultrasound to check for positioning and weight, and I am HOPING that will be true! I don't want to get my hopes up though, so we will see. :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

Dear, you are not huge. Please look at my 36 week picture. You'll feel better about yourself, I promise.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)