Sunday, August 7

34 weeks

6 weeks until baby girl is due!
That's a month and a half... 
That's 42 days...
According to the baby books, our baby measures about 17¾ inches, as almost as long as an American Girl Doll (!) and weighs almost 5 pounds, as heavy as a bag of sugar. 

The baby is constantly hanging out on the right side of my belly. She has a sharp, pointy body part (haha I don't know what it is) poking out of my right side constantly. She is very active and moves all the time - which I love. This week, Bryson and I have our first "class" at the hospital - the "Hospital Tour." I'm hoping it makes me excited and doesn't scare me haha. The doctor said at my next appointment, she will do a quick ultrasound to check for positioning! Excited to see our baby again! :)


------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Yee I love this!!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Love the update. Are you even wearing maternity clothes at all!?

Ashley said...

Not really. I have one pair of maternity pants that have a really short band and I have two maternity t-shirts. I keep wanting to buy more now that I am so big, but I don't want to spend money for only 6 more weeks haha.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)