Sunday, September 18

0 days???

Oh my gosh! This morning, I saw something CRAZY!! 

The day I found out I was pregnant....waaaaay back in January...I made a countdown on the dashboard of my computer. I checked it all the time when I used the calendar or the calculator and slowly watched the numbers get smaller and smaller. BUT, I can honestly say that I never thought this day would come when it would say 0 days, 13 hours....meaning TOMORROW is her due date! Of course, that doesn't mean she will COME in 0 days, 13 hours haha...but how did this day arrive so quickly??


I honestly still feel great! I feel like a lot of girls at this stage feel upset that their baby hasn't come yet...but I don't. I am ready for her whenever she decides to come, but I know it will happen when it's supposed to happen. I am hoping for a healthy, chubby, rolly polly little baby girl. :) 

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

The only thing that made me anxious for my baby to come at that point was that my mother had come into town 3 days earlier for my graduation, and was planning on leaving soon after my due date...and SHE was anxious for me to deliver! :p

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)