Wednesday, September 14

Just thinking...

Just sitting here, thinking of this little bug. MY little bug. :)
These were taken at 20 weeks - almost 20 weeks ago! Crazy how time has gone by so quickly!
We were lucky to get such a great profile shot of our sweet baby girl! I've seen other ultrasound pictures that don't look nearly as clear. 
We loved watching her stretch. Sweet, sweet, sweet. :)
Now that it's down to the final countdown, I can't help but wonder so many things about her. What will she look like? How much will she weigh? What color hair and eyes will she have? Will she be lucky enough to inherit Bryson's long eyelashes? haha. Will she be stubborn like me? 

When will she come?

Here's a picture of Bryson as a baby:


And here's one of me: (check out those ears!! haha)
Who will she look like??

I know my life is about to change drastically - like never before. There are parts of me that are scared, parts that are already exhausted just thinking about it, parts of me that are so excited...but the biggest part is just in love. In love with a baby girl that will be completely new to this world. Somehow deeply in love with this tiny person who I've never met. In love with my little squishy little bug. 


1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

It will be the greatest adventure of your life. And though those feelings will be a bit different after she's born, they never completely go away. But she will be as amazing as you hope and you will adore her forever. Take a deep breath and jump in with a smile - you're going to love it!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)