Friday, September 23

In case you were wondering...

Just in case you are wondering what it looks like to be 4 days overdue...

Go easy on me :)

So...let's see. I have gained a total of 25 pounds. For the last 3 weeks, I have been the same weight, which I don't understand since my belly has definitely continued to grow and grow. That means the baby is still growing. The doctor said she is probably around 8 pounds and probably on the upper end of 8 pounds. Great news, huh? (ha). My little rolly polly. I still do not have a single stretch mark, which I think is a miracle. I am starting to just feel uncomfortable...my back is hurting, my body aches by the end of the day...I am ready to no longer be pregnant. :) Yesterday, it was soooo hot here (in the 90's), I went to Costco and walked around for an hour, eating samples and just walking for the sake of walking. Then, I went to the gym and walked 2 miles on the tredmill. And still...nothing. So, we have a stubborn little one on our hands. Like mother, like daughter. :)

I will miss my little shelf. But not that much.
My phone resting on my belly

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I don't even know what to say. I feel bad for you (but in 2 months or 2 weeks from now, I bet you won't even think about it). It'll be worth it when she comes, but being mentally prepared for a certain date is probably as weird as getting mentally prepared for the weight gain!

Elise said...

Your belly doesn't even look real. It looks like you have a basketball under your shirt. Haha. You still look incredible, though! P.S. Talking about effacing and dilating is not TMI.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)