Thursday, September 15

GOooo Cougars!

I told Bryson I thought it would be funny if the baby decides to come during the BYU-Utah game on Saturday...her first act of defiance as if to say, "Guess who's in charge now?" haha. I know Bryson wouldn't hesitate for a moment to turn off the game and he wouldn't even think twice about it while we were in the hospital (or maybe just twice haha)...but it would be a great story. :)

Then, tonight I saw this commercial and it made me laugh. Ohhh college football season is officially here. :)


Love my honey hubby so much! :)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)