Wednesday, September 14

Tragedy and Up All Night

We had a little tragedy last night in our house. I had made my "old blog" (the one I had YESTERDAY) with an "old template" from blogger. I was looking around at some stuff on blogger... curiosity...and I pushed the WRONG button, didn't back up the old template and BAM it was erased. I searched forever trying to find out how to make it go back to the way it was...but noooo. SO, I had to re-invent myself. Haha. Mostly for now I am just experimenting with different elements and features on the blog, and it's a work in progress. BUT, at least it's not completely blank and barren like it was several hours ago. OH well. :) So, if you are wondering why the new facelift...it was not planned haha.

BUT there are some things I like better. I like that if you want to search for a post (or access the blog archive), just click on the SEARCH tab and you can search posts and labels. I also put all of my favorite links and blogs that I look at regularly in the FAVORITES tab so I have easy access them and it cleans up the main page. I also like the aqua and grey combo - a favorite of mine right now haha. It has been interesting learning little bits of HTML coding to fix and add things here and there. HTML is like a foreign language for sure! ALSO, my 30-day free trial of Photoshop expired last night as I was making the header, so Bryson is going to get me Photoshop soon so I can have that again! (Thank you Adobe!)

And on another note...this show looks so funny and it couldn't come at a more perfect time! Hopefully it's funny!!


3 comments:

Maddy said...

okay, i seriously don't have time to figure out my blog and i need some help!!! can you help me with mine after yours gets all squared away?? I'll even pay you :)

Jessie said...

The new blog looks great! I freaked out the first time I "upgraded" my template too. :)

Once Upon an Equine said...

Your blog looks really good and that tv show look hilarious.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)