Monday, September 5

38 weeks and counting

38 weeks pregnant and feeling great! I'm sure the baby will not be arriving any time soon because I really do feel great! Last night, Bryson and I took a walk. We only walked about a mile, but I could have kept going and going. We are ready whenever she decides to come...but we are enjoying being "just the two of us" until she does. :) I DO feel huuuuge, but when I tell people that I only have 2 weeks to go, they are always SHOCKED because they think I look smaller than 38 weeks. On our walk last night, we hit a new milestone and finally decided that we "probably" know what our baby's name will be haha. It's the closest we've gotten so far! We still aren't 100% set, but we're closer. :)

Here's a picture of me at 38 weeks...standing in front of our pathetic, dying flowers on our balcony haha. Bryson said, "You grow babies much better than you grow flowers." Hopefully that's true! Our poor flowers haha. 

 



1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

You look so cute, and despite what everyone says, I was about that size, and I remember: I felt like I definitely should be 38 weeks! So soon! Yay =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)