Friday, September 16

Get in my belly

I was looking through old videos on the webcam and saw this one from when I was about 20 weeks along. I remember thinking I looked "SO" pregnant and I would be shocked when people couldn't tell that I was half way through my pregnancy haha...let alone pregnant at all! NOW, I understand. :) 


Now, fast forward 20 weeks to my current 40 (in a day or two) week pregnant status. It's crazy to watch your body change so much over 9-10 months. It's also amazing that your body can do such a miraculous thing and create a baby! Sometimes it just baffles my mind thinking about how it all works. 

Hope you enjoyed those lovely videos haha. :)

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

ha! So true. I can hardly even tell you are pregnant AT ALL in the 20 week video.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)